Sunday, November 10, 2013

weekend

This week was a blur, like them all.  We're not so much busy with stuff to do but just busy living life.  Ironically, I've got Crazy Busy buy Kevin DeYoung on my way from Amazon right now.  Perfect timing!  Have you read it yet?  DeYoung is a great writer, very easy to read, funny and to the point.  I read Just Do Something this summer and I continue to go back to that book's ideas and thoughts.  It's really good, you should read it.

This weekend was our State Cross Country meet and our school's girls qualified!!  Woo hoo!!  We went and cheered them on.  We're a small, relatively new school and I am so proud of these runners!

DSC_0039

After that we headed furniture shopping and had some luck at a local store there.  We bribed, I mean, encouraged the kids into good behavior during the dreaded furniture shopping expedition by promising a stop by the Central Dairy Ice Cream shop.  Yum.

Central Dairy ice cream. Well worth the wait

image
Yep.  Well worth the wait.

How was your weekend?

No comments: