Monday, October 21, 2013

Day 21 of Rent: Contentment

An unexpected result of writing this series as been contentment.  Zillow and has been a constant online companion for the past 3 months we've lived here (and the 6 months before that!).  It had even become part of my morning routine:  tea, email, Zillow.  It's not that I don't find my way there now, but not nearly so often.  And not nearly so frantically.  I would find myself looking at homes that we wouldn't be interested in at all, or in locations we'd never want to live, simply because they were in our price range.  Silly!  As picky as you should be for a rental, with a large investment like a home you should be even more particular.

Finding what makes you're home lovely, functional, beautiful, unique or just plain comfortable, can help you go along way in contentment.

Join me...
31daysbig

No comments: