Saturday, July 13, 2013

Meet me in St. Louis, Louis!

We took a small trip to St. Louis which was a blast.

For the first time, I went to the top of the arch.


St. Louis Arch at dusk
At the top of the Arch

stl15

stl16

stl17

Then we visited City Museum.  If you ever have the chance to go, DO!!  It's fantastic.  A completely crazy hard place to describe but so much fun.





Human hamster wheel at City Museum in St. Louis. What an awesome day!!

stl10

stl11

The several-story chain-link fence climb was braved by Sprite and Adam first.  Scamp finally got up the nerve and so I had to swallow those noxious feelings I was having and act brave and climb across.  I just about froze up but I heard a voice saying "Just keep moving forward", realized it was Scamp and had to smile.  He was facing a huge fear and I got to be with him.

Both the older two went on this loooong climb through a mesh tube.  We had no idea where it was going to take them. 

PicMonkey Collage

PicMonkey Collage1
Ten story slide.  Sounds cool but goes really slow.

Of course, if you're in St. Louis, you have to go to the amazing FREE zoo!

stl18

Don't they look excited?

And.....my very favorite photo from the trip:
stl13

No comments: