Monday, October 29, 2012

A-Boo-ing We Will Go!

I'm done with my 15-day-31 Day Series. I kind of feel like all I think about and do is about Being Home, so really, if I write something that ends up on here, then it's just part of one big ol' long series.  Does that make sense, or feel like a cop out?  Oh well, if you missed all my posts (don't worry, I only wrote for 15 days, so there aren't many to catch up on) and really feel the need, read it from the beginning

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

So, tonight we went a-Boo-ing.  Have you been Boo-ed?

This is such a fun Halloween tradition.  It's dark outside, the kids are in their PJs, you hear footsteps on the front porch, and then the doorbell rings!

Who could it be?!

You open the door and there sits a mysterious gift, left by a mysterious Someone.  Inside a Halloween bag is candy and other goodies!

You've been Boo-ed!  Now it's your turn.

Fill a bag with goodies, sneak up to a neighbor's house when it's dark, place the bag on their doorstep, ring the bell and RUN!

Now, if you're anything like us, then one of you will end up leaving a shoe on the front lawn Cinderella-style and have to go back and get it, hoping that the folks you just Boo-ed don't see you.

It's all part of the fun!

DSC_0194b


No comments: