Monday, October 1, 2012

31 Days of Being Home

I'm doing something I've never, ever done.  Ever.  This is new to me and I'm scared.  Did I say I've never done this before?

I'm going to try blogging for every single day of October.



Yes, I know what you're thinking.  You're thinking there's no way this gal is going to get it together enough to do this for 31 straight days!

And you may be right.

But I'm going to try.  I might fail, and that will be ok, too.  But I love the challenge the Nester put out there for us bloggers.  To write for 31 days, all the days in October about one thing.  I loved the idea, started jotting down ideas, and finally decided to just go ahead and commit already!

So, join me for 31 days of Being Home here on Part of the Miracles.  This will not be any sort of decorating advice, because I have none.  It will not be any sort of profound guide to organizing your home, because I don't have that either.

This month's focus will just be my thoughts and ideas for what I do the vast majority of the time:  Be Home.  Being present, using time wisely, having fun, being the best homemaker you can be.

I won't pretend that I have this down pat:  I don't.  And I know a lot of you out there can do a lot of this way better than me.  BUT, I hope that we can encourage each other in this journey.

And if nothing else I will have started writing again, and I have missed it!

To read:
Day 2:  Field Trips
Day 3:  For your Kids 
Day 4:  Bible Study
Day 5:  Getting Away
Day 6 and 7:  weekend, taking it off!
Day 8:  Getting Away part 2 
Day 9:  Getting Away part 3
Day 10: Pushing the Invert's Envelope
Day 11:  Finding the thing you love {Writing}
Day 12: off
Day 13:  Finding what you love to do
Day 14 and 15:  weekend
Day 16:  Just Being Home
Day 17:  The Sense of Home
Day 18:  Getting some things done
Day 19:  Be with those you Love 
Day 20 and 21:  Weekend, or something like that
Day 22:  Feasting and Staying Well
Day 23:  Gathering Patience

No comments: