Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Updates

I updated my Book List.  I was sorely behind.  Like 14 books behind.  What are you reading right now?

This weekend I made this and this.  Yum.  All the way around, yum.

You can now get Part of the Miracles straight into your inbox!  It's only taken me forever to realize this is something someone might want!  My blogger and IRL buddy Jen mentioned that's how she likes to read blogs.  I had never, ever thought about it.  So, there you go, follow through your email over to the right!

Friday was my second full day of no kids and no carpool pick up or drop off.  I got so much stuff done!  It was so novel to clean something and not have it completely destroyed when I came back!  My baseboards, they are white again.  First time in quite some time.  The door posts are next, then the walls.  All the walls are dirty from about 30 inches down.

Do you think it's a coincidence that Winne is 30 inches tall?  Hmmm....

2012-09-01 16.47.26_Redrum_Cornered

Unfortunately, all 5 of us were home all weekend and house was destroyed in those 72 hours.

We updated our candy supply.  It was at record lows and the kids were feeling neglected and mistreated.  Poor, poor children.  We are blessed, um cursed?, with a candy shop called Fuzzywigs here in our valley.  It's sort of what I picture Honeydukes Sweetshop in Harry Potter as being like, only on a smaller scale.  And probably more expensive, although I don't know what the exchange rate is for galleons, sickles and knuts in American currency, so I could be wrong about that.

PicMonkey Collage

Feeling the need to reread a Harry Potter or two.....

Semi-related:  Did you see J.K.Rowling is coming out with a book for grown-ups?  I wonder if I'll like it as much as the one for kids?  Hmmmm....


No comments: