Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thursday nothings

Absolutely nothing going on around here this week.
clouds wm

Nothing whatsoever.

DSC_0048 wm

It's Spring Break for the schools in town.  Except ours.  So, the town is quiet.  

Schools are empty, homes closed up.  Now that I think of it, maybe that's why garages were broken into this weekend....hm.

DSC_0037 wm

Adam is in the Big Apple with the Seniors on their class trip.  They are seeing Spider Man the musical tonight.  Does that subject matter and that genre seem weird to anyone else?  I'm curious to see what he has to say about it.

DSC_0036 wm

Oh!  I forgot to show you our third photo I finally took, framed and hung up.
DSC_0019 wm

After tomorrow we have 5 weeks of school left.  FIVE.  Yikes!  Not yikes as in I don't want it, but yikes as in where on earth does the time go?!

We have chives growing in a pot in the yard.  I planted them last year and they came BACK.  I never knew they were a perennial.  Something has to be pretty hardy to come back in this climate.  We'll be using them on baked potatoes tonight.  How fun to walk out and gather dinner!  Or, at least a small portion of dinner.

DSC_0016b wm

What's happening in your neck of the woods?

No comments: