Thursday, April 26, 2012

Smile

Today was great.  Just one of those days that made me smile, for no one particular reason.  I love days like that.

DSC_0083wm

A walk with a friend.

Spring flowers blooming.

Hanging out and crafting with another friend.  (We made this)

Downton Abbey (I've finally succumbed and am loving it).

A run with Puck biking.

An honest-to-goodness thunderstorm complete with lightening.

A yummy meal. (I made this)

Clean kids.  We're back to showers-every-day-weather.

A new book I am loving.

A chat with my brother.

Fresh dandelions in a vase from a sweet 5-year-old hand.

Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies straight out of the oven.

* * * * * * * * * *

What is making you smile today?

1 comment:

Jen said...

Love me some Downton Abbey! I have watched both seasons and am completely hooked! Really well done! Happy Tuesday to you!!