Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday

I am so glad it's Saturday.  This has been the loooongest week.  All three kids sick does not make for a good week. 

DSC_0001
How many of you have had a 5 year old?  Is this what you normally see on a typical afternoon round about 5 o'clock?
That is one sick kid.  A high temp will do that to ya.

Thankfully, they seem to be on the mend.  Finally.

* * * * * * * * * * * * 

I got a package in the mail!!!!  I LOVE packages with my name on them.

:)

It was from Kim.  It had ski socks in it that they had inadvertently taken.  Plus the City Market card they filched.  Just kidding.

But it also had this:



Yep, I haven't read it yet.  Now I can!  Thanks, Kim!  Awesomeness.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

That's it for our Saturday.  Super exciting.  How is your weekend shaping up?

No comments: