Monday, March 12, 2012

Elephant and Piggie

I like it when bloggers post pictures of themselves.  Maybe because I'm a very visual person, but I love imaging that we're having an actual conversation when I read their posts, and when I know what they look like, well, that helps.

Shannon is great about it, so is Ruthanne, and Jenny is a hoot in her selfies, plus her vlogs are HILarious. 

So we've got the weirdo picture of me with Adam over there on the side bar (and I really do love that picture, we look like we're having the grandest time, and I think we were:  we were headed out on a much-needed date night!), but I'm going to make more of an effort to get in the picture more.

Puck and I  have got into the habit of reading after lunch and before quiet time.

DSC_0091b

He has fallen in love with Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie books.  They are quite cute.  How could you not love a Sesame Street writer?  Knuffle Bunny.  What parent doesn't completely understand that book?!

DSC_0097b

Puck picked Today I Will Fly! which he proceeded to read in Piggie's squeaky little voice.

DSC_0098b

Super cute.  There are some tough words in there and he's not shy about asking for help.  Love reading with this kid!

Our Monday is shaping up nicely.  The weather man promised nearly 60 degrees and I actually squealed out loud when I saw that!

What's happening in your world this fine and fabulous Monday?

No comments: