Monday, January 30, 2012

Monday, Monday

Snow fell early Friday morning.  We haven't had a ton of snow this year, but the "normal" amount we typically have is coming closer.  I woke up at about 3:00am and the room was so crazy bright I thought my clock had been changed.  A quick look outside reminded me to be thankful I wasn't driving the kids into school that morning.

snow 1

It was so beautiful.

snow 2

Later in the morning, I pulled on a coat and my boots and trudged outside to capture some white goodness.  The sun was bright but not too high in the sky yet.


snow 3

Winnie had destroyed most of our postage-stamp sized yard but had left the side yard alone.  Unblemished.

snow 4


snow 4

It's Monday and this week proves to be just as busy as the past have all been.  Oh, how I hate that word "busy".  Everybody is busy, right?  It's just life.  We have basketball and playdates and gymnastics and haircuts.  Bible study and cleaning and laundry and carpooling.  Writing and photographing and surfing and playing.

So, Happy Monday!  What's on your plate this week?

No comments: