Last night's evening sky. Love the pink clouds. It was so cold I could hardly breath.
- I didn't even realize today was Friday the 13th until a few minutes ago when I read a friend's comment on her Flickr photo.
- I've never been superstitious about Friday the 13th. Are you?
- I've been listening to Nickel Creek Pandora radio for 3 days straight.
- I absolutely love bluegrass. At least the newer stuff, the old, twangy music can grind on my nerves a bit.
- I don't usually get homesick. I've lived a lot of different places and will get itchy for home, but not exactly sick. Today I read my sister-in-laws post and immediately teared up with a case of the homesickness.
- Puck had gymnastics this morning. When we got in the car at 9:30, it was 6 degrees. When we got back in the car after gymnastics, it was still 6 degrees.
- When Adam got to work yesterday morning it was -24 in Vail. Crazy cold! Made the -8 here seem almost balmy.
- But not really.
- Thankfully, the sun is shining today.
- The cat bullies the dog. It's really sad, and we try to stick up for Winnie when we can, but I sort of think a 100lbs dog should be able to hold her own with the 11lbs cat, and if she doesn't, well, then maybe she doesn't deserve our help.
- Our school has had to cancel two Ski Fridays so far because there is so little snow on the mountain. The kids were super excited that today it was on. I am always a bit nervous when their out there--especially with a small amount of terrain open and an abundance of skiers out there.
- I finally framed my two large photos I took of Denver a year ago. I'm a procrastinator. Now that they are framed, we're thinking we actually need a third to go where we want them. Oy.
- Adam is coaching basketball this year. Tonight is their first home game and we're all going. Should be fun!
Happy Friday the 13th and I hope you ALL have an incredible weekend!