Thursday, October 13, 2011

A nuance

If you poked your head in our front door on any given Sunday morning, you would probably hear either Adam or I reminding the boys to put on nice jeans (i.e. no holes) or khakis and a shirt with a collar.  Perhaps I’m old fashioned, but that’s just the way it is.  I just think it looks so nice.

Both Scamp and Puck came up this past Sunday, not only with khaki’s on and a collared shirt, but a tie and jacket to boot!  I got such a kick out of it!  Several friends at church commented and asked if there was a special occasion.  I think they assumed it was my idea.  Nope.  No clue what got into them.
DSC_0020 storyvin

They sure are handsome, though, aren’t they? 

Sprite always looks lovely.
Girls.  Boys.  I’ll never tire of the uniqueness and differences.
DSC_0026vin story
Sprite wouldn’t even do the “silly” photo any more.  I asked her why.  She told me she’s just not into those. 

Oh.   Well.  Ok then.

I guess that’s the wisdom from the girl who’s a decade old.

No comments: