Monday, September 19, 2011

Real quick on a Monday morning

I feel like we've been slammed since school started three weeks ago.  Anyone else feel the same?
Oh, good, it's not just me.

This weekend we had two soccer games.  In the rain.  We also had two sick kids.  Lovely combination there.
One kid is still home with me today.  Thankfully feeling much better; however, I fear the red nose will continue for awhile.

It is so most definitely fall here, there's no mistaking.  That low, clear light.  The cool breeze that doesn't let up, even at the peak of the day.  The leaves, just beginning to change.  The garden beginning it's descent into hibernation.  Pumpkins in stores.  Reds, yellows and oranges peeking out from front porches.
Delightful.

I updated my reading list if your interested.  Send me your recommendations, too!  I'm always on the look out for a good new book.

And, finally, this little guy has entered the arsenal of irritating things about kids.
DSC_0004
I just love 4th grade.  I distinctly remember my own personal squeaks and squawks. 
Oh, and just kidding about the whole irritating thing.
Mostly.

I'm off to clean!  How is your Monday going?

No comments: