Friday, July 8, 2011

Ruby and Winnie

Ruby, the kitten, continues to entertain us.  We need this, the entertainment part.  But I'll be glad when she's old enough to go outside without me worrying if she'll come back.  Winnie is learning all about cats.  She really wants to play with Rubes but just doesn't get that she's so much bigger!

DSC_0002
Can you find Ruby?

Ruby and Winnie
There she is!  

Cats are freakishly acrobatic.  The only way to that particular vantage point is by that window above that big plate.  The window is across from the stairwell.  There is a banister there that she has to jump through.
Like I said:  freakishly acrobatic.

DSC_0040b
I like to call this one "Cat in the Hat".  I know.  I'm so original.

The kids are absolutely in love with her.  
DSC_0042

Adam and I are, too.  Except when she's trying to climb our legs.  Or pouncing on our toes.  Or sitting on the computer keyboard.  Or climbing inside of the couch via the underneath hide-a-bed part.  

I wish I was kidding about that last one.  But I'm not kidding about any of them.

Those of you who like cats know.  You understand.  If you don't, well, you've probably clicked away by now because you are disgusted that we have one now.

But if you did that, you would have missed this.

No comments: