Monday, May 16, 2011

You ask what I've been up to these days?

it looks a little something like this:
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage
Picnik collage

And, if you asked if I was tired of it yet, I'd have to say yes.  and no.

Yes.  I am tired of the running around, needing to be two places at once, keeping jersey's and socks and shorts clean.

and

No, I love their games.  I can't believe how much I love their games!  Watching both of them try something they've never done before, really getting in there and using their bodies in a different way, I love that.  I love their bravery, their excitement, their team-spirit.

I love listening to Puck sitting next to me with a steady stream of "GO POWERSHOTS!" or "GO SHOOTING STARS!"

steady. stream.

This is our last week.

And then it's baseball season.


::help me::

No comments: