Tuesday, May 10, 2011

she's so hip

my friend came over today.  with Winnie's mom and two siblings.  I don't have any pictures of the get together, which is too bad because it is really cute when they're all together.

here's one from last summer

DSC_0117

it's not usually quite so wet when they're all together.  unless you count slobber.  yuck.
but it is always this impossible to tell them apart.  I'm not even sure if that's Winnie in the front there, although I think it is, those are her freckles.  they all looked equally distressed that day.

I think we've found a way now, however, to distinguish between all the Berners.
feather

they all have different feathers.  isn't that just so cool, so hip, so happenin'?

it seriously took 20 minutes just to get the thing in, she is such a wiggle worm!

No comments: