Monday, May 2, 2011

Scamp's first soccer game with blur and all

I snowed the night before both Sprite's and Scamp's first soccer games of the year.  {sigh}
Sprite's was canceled but Scamp's was moved to an indoor facility.  I had a baby shower to go to, so Adam was in charge of the camera.  Being indoors meant there was glass surrounding the field.  Glass=blur.  Oh well, right?  The show must go on, and, as this is the place where I record family memories, it's going up in the bloggisphere with blurry pictures and all.  Yea!  Needless to say, I didn't even attempt to edit these.

001
Warm up.

007
The other team had the exact same color jersey's (go figure!) so Scamp's team wore orange singlets.  Is that the right word?  For some reason that word conjures up high school wrestling images in my mind....hm.  That's him, on the left, in the orange...thing.

006
Everyone got a chance to play goalie.  Aaaaand, of course, Scamp is out there with his tongue out....we're working on that one.

They had the best time.  Kudos to the coach, who was roped into coaching extremely last minute!  He makes all the kids feel like #1.  I love it.

Here's to being a soccer mom!

No comments: