Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Do you Peep or not?

Hot topic alert!

There seems to be a very distinct line drawn on this classic Easter candy treat.  You either love 'em or you hate 'em.
I'm in the love camp.  Especially when they get a little dried out.

DSC_0051c

When we lived in Korea, my sweet mom even sent me a package with Peeps in them.  Korean's weren't big on Peeps, I guess.

DSC_0049c

Turns out, Sprite is in the hate camp.  She took one bite of a pink chick Sunday, chewed for a minute, then declared she does not like them, and that I could have the rest of hers.  I promise I didn't know of her dislike, and I promise I didn't mastermind the whole operation just so I wouldn't have to buy my own Peeps and yet still get some this year.  I promise

Picnik collage

So my question for you today, on this very un-Spring-like day here in the mountains (more winter-like, if you must know), is what's your take on the sugar-laden marshmallow bunny/chick?  You either fall into one of two camps:  do you Peep or not?  Love 'em or hate 'em?

No comments: