Friday, March 11, 2011

tgif

I've been so MIA lately.

Company does that to me. 
Last week my parents were in.  It was great!
They spent a day with us in Denver.  I love that city....it's a city, know what I mean? 
Have I mentioned I live in beautiful, yet isolated, mountains?  Wal-mart is the place I visit most.
Sad.

While in Denver, we went to their Air and Space museum.

DSC_0021b
Yeah, they were that excited.
Half of it was closed for renovation.  Half of what was left was pretty lame.
However, there was this:
DSC_0022
That's an x-wing fighter, you all.
It was completely cool and Puck just about couldn't take his eyes off of it.
The whole museum should be up and running in a month or so, and then I think it really will be cool.
It was pretty amazing to stand right under all those planes and just get a sense of how huge they are.

My folks then took our kids back home while--get this--Adam and I stayed in Denver--by ourselves.
It was weird.
For about 5 minutes.
Then it was great.  For three days!

No photos.  Completely forgot to get my camera out at all while we were there.  And I'm ok with that.

*************************

Speaking of my camera, it hasn't had much me-time lately.  My blog isn't the only thing to suffer when things get busy.  I think it had a total of 15 shots on it when I looked last.  And that's two week's worth.
So we got out together yesterday.
All the way to the back yard.
The sun is finally shining on a consistent basis so I tried to get some cuties of Winnie.

DSC_0030b
This one's pretty cute.

DSC_0038b
So is this one.

DSC_0041b
This one is just ridiculous.

happy friday!

No comments: