Monday, March 28, 2011

randomness on a Monday

I can think of no better way to start a Monday than with randomness.

Can you?  Would it possibly involve the wet, white stuff?
DSC_0006b

We woke this morning to 6+ inches of snow.  It was heavy, wet spring snow.
DSC_0017b
Someone in this house loves it.

I'm on my second cup of coffee this morning; starting to feel it kick in.
Picnik collage
Alongside a yummy piece of toast made from an awesome loaf of bread made this weekend. 

Monday means laundry day.
DSC_0018b
Why, oh why don't I do laundry on the weekends?!  It would make Monday so much less Monday-ish.

Monday also means menu-planning.
DSC_0008b

With occasional breaks for reading a long-time love.
Picnik collage
Look at my poor book, I've had it for so long both the front and back covers have fallen off and been lost.  I feel a bit sheepish taking it out in public....it looks like I'm reading a stolen book--remember reading those warnings?

How's that for randomness this morning?

No comments: