Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It's all about the weather right now

Are you bored with snow reports?  No?  Yes?

Well, I am.

Yesterday I was in short sleeves.  Last night it started raining.  This morning there was snow on the ground....

DSC_0018b

Here's the deal with this photo:  it wasn't even taken this morning.
This is from last Friday.  

That is the day AFTER I posted this.
DSC_0037
Go figure.

So, on to other things.....

My no Facebook experiment is going extremely well.  It's amazing how much time I wasted on that place, and I didn't even realize the full extent!

In other, unrelated news, I left my iPod touch out in the rain.
Don't do that.
It was over a week ago, and I'm still fiddling with it.
It's looking promising, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
I'll let you know if I ever get it up and running.  If I don't, I'm stuck using Pandora on my computer.  It's just not the same.  You know?

Happy Tuesday!  I hope the sun is shining where you are!

No comments: