Friday, February 18, 2011

play-doh {day 9: joy of LOVE}

Day 9: passions and hobbies

Being 4 means you're pretty much passionate about anything you're interested in.
It's all or nothing.
LEGOs, Star Wars, cars, lovies.  Those are just a few.
Play-doh can keep Puck occupied for hours.  Literally.  And anything that can occupy a 4-year-old for over an hour is a keeper in my book.

Day 9

***************************************************

Started my 2011 booklist!  It's over there, to the right.  Got a great book you're reading?  I would love to hear it!  I'm always looking for something new.

I'm currently reading The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry. It's.....I'm not sure about it so far.....not sure I'll be finishing this one. Same author who wrote The Lace Reader, which was really quite good, and I read last year.  I'm also trying to read Mind in the Making by Ellen Galinsky. So far it's very interesting, I just have a hard time with non-fiction books.  I can't stay focused.  Maybe that's why I didn't do so well my first two years of college........hmmmm.

The kids and I also started The Silver Chair by C.S.Lewis.  They are really enjoying this series--makes me so happy!  It's like reliving that part of my childhood.

Good times.

No comments: