Sunday, January 9, 2011

Somehow, I've got to get back in that saddle a.k.a. 1/52

Photography and blogging.  Those things have suffered the most in this new year. (I'm not even going to mention cleaning because that's not what this post is about. But there.  I mentioned it, didn't I?)  I didn't resolve to do more posts or photos or anything.  It's just that I haven't done anything.  at all!

To help myself, I'm going to try a year-long photography project.  Not the project365.  I just know myself far too well for that. 

A picture a day?  Maybe.  Posting that picture everyday?  No way.

Project 52.  A picture a week, posted, of something that makes me smile and wants to be remembered.

So for this week (which I will actually count as last weeks photo, since I'm already a week behind in my own little experiment--haha! I'm such a pathetic resolution maker!), I've already sort of broken a rule:  this is technically two pictures.  However, it's my rule so I can break it.

Picnik collage

This totally fits the bill, though, in regards to making me smile!  We were on a walk, possibly the first day of the year, and the kids started chasing Adam.  He let them "catch" him a few times, only to dart away immediately.  So fun!

No comments: