Sunday, January 30, 2011

4/52

One of the the things that made me smile the most this week was walking downstairs after the big clean-up.  But, since I went on and on (and on, I know! I did.) about that, I won't bother you with it anymore. (But, if you just must see it one more time, you're welcome to check it out once more here and here.)

The shot I choose for week 4 of my project 52 is one that only our family will get.  So, if you're not family, enjoy the sweet-cheeked boy anyway. 

DSC_0012 edit

If you must know, my dad can often be found with a toothpick sticking out the side of his mouth.  And I feel the need to say this:  that is a toothpick in his mouth.  It's supposed to be a toothpick.  My dad is not a smoker. 

There.  I needed to make that clear.

And, because once one of them does something that's cute and warrants a photo, the others must jump in on the fun, or else risk being ignored and forgotten.  Or so they think.  Why do they think that way?

DSC_0013

*********************

Off topic, but I don't know why so many of my photos are turning out blurry.  Is it something I'm doing?  Could it be a setting is off and I just don't know enough about my camera to figure it out?  I know low-light can be a problem, and a lot of my pics have been in low-light lately (probably due to the fact that sometimes I don't remember to pick up my camera till late in the day--notice the pjs up there?), so maybe that's the issue.  Any ideas from my friends who know a lot more about their cameras than I do?????

No comments: