Monday, November 8, 2010

Pending Projects

Our annual calendar
Christmas cards (which I completely forgot all about until tonight)
This inimidatingly empty space:

DSC_0025

An art cabinet that needs wrestling
Homemade Christmas gifts
A downstairs that refuses to even resemble something that might be considered clean

Not to even mention all the fun crafts over at Edie's that I'd love to try my hand at (did you see the handmade crayons from Meg today?  Oh-so-cute!)

Then, there are the things that must, must be done.
DSC_0301b
This is just part of our 3rd grade's project for our school's annual gala coming up in two short weeks.  I'll have more pictures of this to show you soon.  It's gonna rock! (at least, I really, really hope so!!!  Keep your fingers crossed and say a prayer for us on this, ok?  Thanks.)

What craft frenzy has invaded your home this month?

No comments: