Friday, November 12, 2010

Checking off my list


Remember how I mentioned I had completely forgotten about ordering Christmas cards?  Well, thanks to Shutterfly, I can now check that off my list.  Or, at least, I'm one step closer, because I still haven't decided which cards I'll choose.  I'm on the right track, bit by bit.  I've never used Shutterfly before this year, but I have to say, I love their collection! 

A few of my favorites are Glitter Glamour Joy, Oh What Fun and Modern Stitched Wishes.  I'll just have to see in which one the picture I choose looks the best. 

Have you ordered your holiday cards yet?  Do you even do them?  I know there's been talk of saving paper by emailing holiday cards, and normally, I'd be all for that.  However, I love, love, love, displaying all the cards we get throughout the season on our mantle and around the house!  I even save them from year to year because I love pulling them out and remembering.

If you need some ideas, check out Shutterfly's card selection this year.

Need some other easy gift ideas?  How about a desk calendar or a sweet ornament that can be remembered and used every year?

If you're having a Holiday get-together this year and want to add a nice touch to the process, they also have some cute invitations.

So, how are you doing with your holiday prep?  Thanksgiving is just about a week and a half away.....the rest of the holidays are around the corner!



This post is in response to Shutterfly's 2010 Holiday Card Promotion.  Interested?  Click here.

No comments: