Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Today is Monday

I know, I know.  It's actually Tuesday!  But we had a wonderful three-day weekend due to our trimester break yesterday and it was so refreshing and needed!    But, because our holiday was on a Monday, my whole week will be mentally one day behind.  And I love that.  Monday-holidays are bonus holidays; not only do you get a three-day weekend, but you get a four-day week following that where all week long you think it's a day earlier and before you know it, it's Friday and your week is over!

 or is that just me?

 This weekend was especially special (can I say that?) because we got a swing set.  A good friend was done with it and we benefited.  So nice!

So, whereas before our yard looked like this:
Boring back yard
and the kids never wanted to play in it.  Ever.  They would rather go to the front yard and chalk all over the sidewalk rather than play back here.  Can't say I blame them.

Now,
New swing set!
Swing set=instant fun.  Hooray!

No comments: