Friday, October 8, 2010

The G Family

I love photographing friends and their kids.  It's so easy to be myself.  Not to mention friends are so forgiving and willing to wait for me to get my camera settings just right.  Sometimes that can take a bit long. 

A few weeks ago, my friend, who I was able to photograph last spring, and then again this summer, asked me again to photograph their family.  Like, all of them.  Extended family and everything.  Eleven people is nothing to sneeze at.  I have to admit, I was so nervous and sweating like a fiend.  BUT, my friend is so relaxed and easy going, not to mention she has the best ideas for poses.

They gave me permission to share their photos here on Part of the Miracles.  This family is gorgeous.  Gorgeous!  Honestly, as nervous as I was, they made it so easy simply  because they are beautiful. 

DSC_0299e

DSC_0255 b
DSC_0291 d quote
DSC_0267 e
DSC_0311d

Thank you , G's, for letting me capture your time together!

No comments: