Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Family

I somehow talked everyone into getting into nice clothes on a Saturday a few weeks ago and heading out in search of a spot for a family photo.  I still don't know how we managed, except I have a very gracious husband. 


that's all I'm gonna say.

So, the sun was a little bright, but the fall colors were at their peak and the sky was just gorgeous!

DSC_0434d

DSC_0435e
These two were my favorites from the day.  Adam is off to the side out of sight, throwing leaves all over the kids.  So fun!

DSC_0399b
I was taking some shots to get my settings right when Scamp spotted Adam coming down the lane carrying my tripod (that I had forgotten in the car).  He hollered, "Daddy!!" and shot off.  I love the way they respond to their daddy.

DSC_0417b
Here's were you can tell the sun was too bright: all that squinting.  oh well, it's a memory.

When is the last time you had an actual family picture made?  Set up your tripod, figure out your camera's timer or ask a friend to snap a shot of you and your family.  Instant Christmas card!

No comments: