Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My blog is a withered plant

That's according to The Pioneer Woman, #2 on her list of things she's learned about blogging.  And I think she's right--have you been to her site?  Of course you have!  That's why she's right.  She writes it, people come.

I am therefore going to post something every single stinkin' day for the next week to see if I can do it.

I never say things like that, just so you know.  Ever.  But look at me, not deleting it!

And since I really can't stand a post without a picture, related or not,

DSC_0120b

There's a story behind this photo.  I'll tell it tomorrow.  When I write my second post in a row.

Believe it when you see it?  Yeah.  Me, too.

3 comments:

Timi said...

I can't wait to hear the story!
See you tomorrow then :o)!

The dB family said...

Oh my! I can't wait to read tomorrow's story. Three Berners in the pool and pooch on the deck?! I see the lifeguard is supervising too. What a hoot!

Blessings!
Deborah

Anonymous said...

I personally would love to read Part of the Miracles every day of the week :)
Kim