Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Impossible

It's Wednesday, and I've acutally posted every day in the last week.

You know what?  It's good.  I mean, it hasn't always been good, content-wise, but I feel good about writing, posting pictures, asking questions, reading all your wonderful comments.

Comments.  That's one of the reasons we blog, right?  So, thank you, from the bottom of my heart for all your words of encouragement and fun!  I love you all!!

********

Have you ever let your three-year-old shell a bowl full of edamame for you?

DSC_0185

It's a hoot.

DSC_0183

There were little soy beans all over my kitchen. 

DSC_0182

And a continual stream of phrases, usually something to the extent of, "Uh-oh.  They keep popping out, Mama!" 

Today, I tried tossing them with olive oil and some seasonings and then baking them for a bit.  Just let me say, it wasn't worth the half-an-hour it took to de-pod them all!  But, we sure did have fun in the kitchen!

No comments: