Thursday, September 30, 2010

Comments are a girl's best friend

So that's over doing it a bit, but they are nice. Very nice! And I'd be lying if I said I didn't love them and look forward to reading them. And if your a "lurker", that's ok, but say HI once in awhile! Its nice to know there's someone out there reading this drivel, and I almost always write back.

Which brings me to my point this evening.

I just realized my replies aren't going back to the people who I'm writing them to. I'm new to Disqus (that new comment thing at the bottom of the post) and am slowly figuring things out. If you've commented in the last couple of weeks and haven't gotten a reply from me, that's probably because I actually replied directly to your comment and it was posted on the blog. So. Check in the comments section if you were wondering why I would be so rude as to ignore you, a poor soul who comes here and reads my thoughts and ramblings about my life. 

And if you are one of those peeps, thank you!

I love you all.  Really.  Any blogger will tell you that comments are huge.  That's all I have to say.

Except this: If you haven't before, take a minute and say Howdy!  I promise that, now, I will say Hi back!

No comments: