Saturday, July 17, 2010

Sprite, Scamp and Puck

Fellow bloggers out there: How many of you post your kids' real names?

You might have noticed the sidebars: names have been changed to protect the innocent.

Please re-meet:

Sprite

Scamp

Puck

Honestly, I fought doing this forever, knowing what a chore it would be to go back through all my posts and change names. But I finally did it, and you know? It wasn't nearly as bad as I thought it would be. And now I have peace of mind that my kids real names aren't available all over the inter-web. (Know what show that's from? It's the Man and my current favorite!)

2 comments:

michelle said...

I LOVE their new names - they fit them so well!

I do use my kids real names, but I have often thought about changing them, too. I just have SO many posts to go through that the task seems rather daunting. :-S

Speaking of changes...I think I'm going to be switching over to Blogger full time in a little while. If you follow my link in my name you'll see the 'new' blog. ;-)

Hope you are having a wonderful summer!

Michelle

The dB family said...

Great names! (I might have to borrow the name Sprite when our new munchkins arrive). I never used my kids real names even when I was on fb. I like having their identity somewhat protected.

Blessings!
Deborah