Saturday, July 24, 2010

Looking for the light

The night I wanted to take Scamp's birthday pictures, a storm was rolling in.  Finding the light was tricky.  Sometimes it was there, sometimes it wasn't

Learning still...


I love his expression.  It's just so him.

I'm still not sure how the past six years went by so fast. 

This sweet, easy going boy has always wanted a hug, been ready to crawl into my lab, will still hold my hand even with friends present.  He has the greatest laugh, is a loyal friend and brother. 
 
He often has a deep question about God, and is willing to discuss and listen.

He loves animals and Legos, his dog and his siblings.



He brings much joy to our life!

3 comments:

Timi said...

It's a very good photo of Scamp!!
But I like the other photo, too :o)!
You have beautiful children and they look sooo happy on the picture :o)))!

michelle said...

Oh WOW! That first photo is amazing!
You truly have captured 'HIM' there! The second one is beautiful, too - but that first one could be a prizewinner!

I shot several rolls with my new camera on our recent vacation...none of them are as good as that. I guess I have to practice more. ;-)

The dB family said...

Your children are so beautiful!! Your photos are lovely! I think you captured the light very well!

Blessings!
Deborah