Saturday, July 3, 2010

Blogging might be my winter sport

I don't think I'm alone in the blogging world, either. Many of the blogs I regularly follow have been posting less during these warm months. And that's the whole reason: It's warm! Having nine months of winter means we cram it all in during the summer. Hiking, swimming, playing outside, camping, staying up late, having picnics. It's what summer is all about!

We took a vacation last week. In an RV. A really, really big RV. My friend loaned it to us, and it was so nice! We drove to Moab, Utah and then down to Mesa Verde, Colorado. It was amazing. I just love the West and it's beauty!

The following pictures are mostly unedited because that would just take so much time. Please forgive. Amen.

167
Our ride.



182
S'mores make them happy.

121
Some of God's glory. Amazing.

Jeeping!
We went jeeping one day in Moab. Oh my goodness, this was so much more fun then I thought it would be!

108b

210

There are so many more I could put on here, but I'm out of energy for the night. Obviously, I'm also out of energy for wit or humor as well.

Hope you all are enjoying your summers, too!!

5 comments:

Dianne - Bunny Trails said...

What a wonderful opportunity, Beth! My hubby works on those (RVs) all the time. There are some beautiful units out there. I'd love to have one. We also heart Moab very much. We've been out there for the Easter Jeep Safari. Glad you're getting a chance to get away.

And I agree, sometimes we're outside enjoying the weather too much to be blogging. Although lately it's over 90, so I'm not too fond of being outside other than early in the morning and late at night.

The dB family said...

Wow! What a beautiful trip -- and RV too :o)! Glad you had some time to get away in style! Enjoy the beautiful summer weather and Happy Independence Day!

Blessings!
Deborah

Kim said...

S'mores make everyone happy! Love the picture of Addison enjoy his to the max! I told Brian we needed to find some friends with an RV :)

Melissa Stover said...

those are just beautiful. what a great vacation.

michelle said...

WOW - those photos are incredible!!!
And that RV - now that's MY idea of camping! LOL

I'm with you on blogging as a winter sport, too. It's just too nice to be glued to the computer right now. But in another 6 months when it's 20 below...I'll be here. ;-)