Saturday, May 29, 2010

Year's End

Yesterday marked the last day of our second year of school in the mountains.

My boy graduated from Kindergarten.
IMG_0832b

My girl is ready to be a third grader. (Is it possible? I used to teach third graders!)
011b

Addison still has two more years at home with his mama. His mama couldn't be happier, don't let her fool ya.
073b

Adam visibly relaxed upon walking in the door after our upper school graduation last night.

Two years. The longest we've been somewhere in the past five years.

My boy is already asking where we'll move next. Goodness.

Here are some more photos from the past couple of days from our end-of-year activities.

052b
My boy with his teacher.

044
Brothers

006
My girl with some friends.

055
Monday was supposed to be the 2nd grade picnic. They all wore shorts and tank tops.

It snowed.

Yea.

It was gone by 3:00. Yea!

3 comments:

Timi said...

Snow????!!! In May? Wowww...
It seems you had a busy week with the children...:o)
Lovely photos!

mwell said...

Owen looks so sweet in his hat and his little suit. Congratulations to him. That's a really big day - for a really big boy. ;-)

WOW about the snow! (Glad it melted quickly!) I pray we are past that because we finally got our garden in!

Praying that summer is headed your way, too! ;-)

The dB family said...

I thought there was something wrong with that last picture. I guess that's mountain living.

Such beautiful children, you have!

Blessings!
Deborah