Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Remember the little things

IMG_2724b

Oh, how I love going through old photos!

These little tootsies were captured while on the floor in our tiny apartment in New York City. My baby was about 9 months. I can't decide what I love best....the little toes, the wrinkles, or the round diaper bottom. I also love how God allows us sweet memories in spite of how difficult a time might have been. (I have many precious memories of our life in NYC, but I also, realistically, remember how tough it could be at times, too.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of my favorite pics too! I still love to rub all my kids' heels and elbows because that's what I felt poking out when I was pregnant with them. They will be 30 and I'll still be rubbing them with tears in my eyes. :)
Pam

The dB family said...

Adorable! Time moves so quickly, doesn't it?

Blessings!
Deborah

dianne - bunny trails said...

Awww . . . what a sweet and precious shot!

Becca~TimeWellSpent said...

what a sweet capture!!

Just thought I'd pop over and say a quick hello~ I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth;) Just kinda feels that way! Hope your week has been a good one!