Saturday, February 13, 2010

A completely random post

I just read that I'm apparently not a "real" blogger because I don't use Wordpress. Hmmmmmm. I wonder what I've been doing for the past 3 1/2 years?

It's been rather un-snowy here, as opposed to the rest of the whole country.

My kids are fine.

048
Please forgive the unfocus....completely unintentional.

My dog is fine.

017b

My husband is somewhat stressed, but actually doing fine.

042b

We're celebrating Valentine's as a family tonight, like we have for the past few years. It's much more relaxing with no pressure to find that just-right present for Adam. He's tough to shop for.

Today seemed like a random-post day across the blogosphere, so I thought I'd throw out my own random post. You're a peach if you stuck through it!

2 comments:

Kim said...

I don't even know what wordpress is so I think you're doing great! And I didn't notice the unfocus and I'm glad everyone else is fine. We spent v-day celebrating a friends 40th birthday so we kind of skipped it all!

Becca~TimeWellSpent said...

I didn't notice the unfocus either~what a little cutie:)

I've been reading about all these blogs moving to wordpress and all the problems some have had with blogger. I've always kinda assumed it's for those that are making money, prof. blogs or those that have HUGE readerships.
As for me, I KNOW you're a real blogger, just like me:)