Thursday, January 14, 2010

One of Those

I'd heard about the kids who change clothes like the Midwest changes seasons. All the time, all day, all types.

I never had one of those kids.

Until My Baby.

I feel like I'm always saying things like, "My other two never did that," or "I never had this issue with my other two," or, more likely, "My other two were so much easier than this kid!" From the day he was born, things were different about him, and it wasn't only the fact that he was born in Korea. I would blame the Kimchi, but I didn't eat much of that, so I suppose I just need to face up the fact that no two kids are the same.

001b

This is my baby's third "outfit" of the day. I have the word outfit in quotation marks because, as you can see, this outfit happens to consist of a pair of boxer underwear that he's very proud of. And those aren't even his clothes! He's taken to raiding my boy's size 5 and 6 stuff. I thought only teen girls did this stuff! Sheeze.

Kids have a way of making more laundry one way or the other.

3 comments:

Becca~TimeWellSpent said...

What a cutie! It is my boy who either changes clothes or puts on the strangest combinations of clothes!

Deb said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm going to check out some of your recipes, for sure! Yum!

Michelle said...

Oh I SOOO know all about that! Annabelle must change clothes at *least* 4-5 times a day. OUr laundry pile is always heaping - just form her!

Paul and I have said that we think we need to just dump all of her clothes into one big box and let her fish through them/throw things back in - and we can weed the dirty stuff out at night. I think it would save us a LOT of laundry!

And I think the only reason she doesn't snitch from Katie is because Katie's clothes aren't ' frilly' enough for her (Kate is more of a tomboy) ;-)

He sure is cute, though! :D

Michelle