Thursday, January 28, 2010

I think I'm done. For now.

With decorating. I'm not a big decorator, but I like a home to feel warm and cozy. Like a home and not just a house.

Here are the rest of my hang-ups. There may be more to come, but for now, we're done. (Just reread that, I'm sure I do have more "hang-ups". Probably a lot more!)

001b

004b
Like the sand art? Courtesy of Owen.

035b
This is the stairwell to our upstairs bedrooms. I've always wanted a stairwell with enough exposure to do this with. (Ooops! Just ended a sentence in a preposition--oh well! )

5 comments:

dianne - bunny trails said...

How cool!! I love your color and I love the open stairway wall for photos like that. Nice job!

mwell said...

WOW - I love it, Beth! (You've done more in a month than I have in 5 years) :-(

Seriously - the only things I have hanging on our walls are a chalk board and a bulletin board.

Anonymous said...

Love your pics! My pics on our wall of the kids are when Emily is younger than Grant. It's been on my "to do" list and just never takes priority to get done. Good job on yours. :) Pam

Anonymous said...

I love the stairway! I dream of doing that someday too! If we ever get to build our house plan has the perfect staircase for such an arrangement!
Kim

Becca~TimeWellSpent said...

love it! I really need to do something like that going up our stairs. Lived here 8 1/2 years and still NOTHING:)