Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A Whiff

I dropped my car off at the shop to get the oil changed yesterday. Addison and I ran around the store, shopping while we waited. When I went to pick the car up, the tech handed me my keys, the paperwork to sign.....and an air freshener stick to hang in my car.

No verbal comment from him. No, "Hey, we're giving these out free today." Nothing.

Hmmmm.

Is he trying to tell me something? I didn't find my car's odor offensive. In fact, I don't think it has a scent at all, but you never know.

What's one person's aroma is another person's stench.

2 comments:

dianne - bunny trails said...

That's so funny!! Especially since you don't notice anything particularly odorous. So did you giggle or were you offended? :D

Michelle said...

LOL - Yeah I guess some people might not like the 'stale french fries' smell my car has, either.