Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Best of 2009

I looked through all my photos from this year (whew, that was a daunting task!) and picked some favorites. I could have made this collage a 20x20 but thought that might be a bit much. This has been one of the rockiest years to date for our family, and we've had some doosey's in years past! But, rocky is not always bad, and this year has also been FULL of blessings from the Lord by the dozens and dozens (and dozens!). This collage is full of sweet memories for us; family and friends, beautiful warm breezes and cold powdery snow.

The Best of 2009 collage

(I've linked to A Familiar Path's post as well. Click over there to see some more fun 2009 collages!)

7 comments:

These Are The Days said...

Heck yeah for 10,000 Maniacs! Love your collages...was it supposed to be collages only? I hope not but then again I read it fast and had a dinner party so had to run. I'll be looking at your blog tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by. I'm pooped...laters. :) Jess

Melissa Stover said...

those are fabulous. once again i'm in love with your dog.

Timi said...

Lovely photos :o)!

Tracy said...

AWESOME! You should join our 365 Project

http://workofheartandsoul.wordpress.com/heart/365-project/

patty said...

visiting from familiar path... i can see how challenging this was! i love the girl on the jumpie thing my own daughter loves; his little feet sticking up; that full suv back; and that sweet puppy dog face! :)
happy new year!

Emily said...

FUNNN!!!! I want to do this.

Melissa Stover said...

would you be willing to be my next featured fan? email me if you think maybe you would. afamiliarpath@gmail.com