Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Moving Day, and Happy Birthday

That might be the longest post title I've ever written. But since I want to wish all my sweet Readers a very Happy (and yummy) Thanksgiving, and we're moving tomorrow (our new house!) and Adam gets a little closer to 40 years old tomorrow (*ahem*four years ahead of me*cough*), I thought I'd lump into one big post and title.

I also won't have internet access till next week. What will I do with myself?? I might, I might....um, clean? Organize? Hang out with a friend or two? I don't know, but I do know that, unfortunately, it will be missed, but I will survive and, yes, I will get a lot done. So, until then.......


016

Wasn't that an exciting picture?

That's what happens when your present internet connection is too slow to upload most of your pictures to Flickr (so annoying), and the one it does miraculously happen to load is the most boring of the shots you happened to take yesterday!

That's it, Folks! Happy Turkey Day to everyone!

Oh, and did I mention we have a new house?!
Updates to follow.....

2 comments:

Kim said...

Yeah for the new house! Look forward to hearing about it when you're able to return to technology :) And Happy Birthday to Adam!

Timi said...

I like your photo: it's simple but beautiful!
Happy birthday to your husband :o)!
And happy Thanksgiving :o)!