Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dreaming of horses

Last night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned for most of the night. My mind was focused on the most absurd thing: Horses.

014b

Emma rode last night, which may have been why I was thinking about them so much. Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera with me so this post is not about that. But, living so closely with these beautiful beasts causes me to always be thinking about them.

038c

I can only imagine what farmers dream about. Visions of corn, cows and chickens would plague my dreams every single night. What about a dishwasher repairman? A garbage collector? Yikes!

028b

Of course, my nighttime reading probably isn't helping.

007c

I'm reading Seabiscuit.

2 comments:

mwell said...

LOL - Beth that is too funny!

Those horses are just gorgeous. Julie would be on cloud 9 to be that close to a real horse. The pony rides at the children's farm are the closest she's ever been.

I think they are a lovely thing to dream about. Much better than garbage collectors. ;-)

Michelle

Melissa Stover said...

no wonder you're dreaming in horses. what editing program do you use? i love the b/w color.