Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Messy, messy house

Ok, y'all. Pictures of the inside of the house have been requested, and I have to say, that moving is a pain in the butt. I realize those two things (pictures and moving) aren't exactly related, but actually, they are. Trust me. The more times I move, the more I realize I want to take pictures of the place where we are because you just don't know how long or permanent a place will be.

Last night, Adam asked me some random question about towels. I started thinking about those towels, and, honestly, for approximately five seconds, I couldn't remember what my bathroom looked like at the home where we just moved from one week ago. That's a sign. A sign you've moved too, too much.

Randomness aside, here is the reason I can't post pictures of our new home yet:
002

If that doesn't prove it, maybe this will:
003

And this definitely will:
001

Convinced? Boy, I sure am! Got to get to work!

1 comment:

mwell said...

Ummmmm.... Beth....
That's cleaner than my house on ANY given day! (seriously!)

But what a GORGEOUS house you've moved into!!! :-o
That wall of windows is amazing! I think I'd just sit in front of them all day and stare at the beautiful view!


Michelle