Saturday, July 11, 2009

Getting back to normal

Summer has finally started acting like summer and we are reveling in it's warmth and shininess.

030b
There's a park nearby with a great splash pad area for kids to run through. I love these things! Have you seen them?

026b
The kids can run around like banshees, screaming at the top of their lungs and no life-guard thinks their drowning. Picnic lunch with plenty of snacks and liquids and we're set for hours!

028b
This particular day was sort of windy, so the kids had to keep running out of the sprayers to lay down in the warm sun to dry.

034b
Best part: it's all free!

011b
I love something about this shot.

2 comments:

Emily said...

Summer is totally rolling here too! We have a swim park but my kids would most likely think it's for little kids. (My 13 year old is 5'10....the moms might think something is up if I showed up w/ him) :)

I love your new house pictures. Living in the country is fabulous.

mwell said...

I wish we would get one of those sprinkler parks here. They are so neat! Gorgeous photos of the kids, as always!