Friday, June 12, 2009

Teva Mountain Games

There are some advantages to living in a resort town. One is all the fun stuff that comes through our little town. This past weekend was the Teva Mountain Games. We spent a couple of days, just watching the dog jump contest, eating all the free yogurt and granola samples we could find, snatching any other free samples that happened to cross our path, and participating in a bunch of really cool, free stuff!

Here's a sampling of our weekend......

039b
I can't even believe my girl did this. Gravitron aside, she's not exactly known for her love of the extreme fear factor.

030b
I took this one right before my boy started to tear up just thinking about climbing that wall.

045b

I'm going to rename this girlie "Evel Knieval."
I hope her parents don't mind.


018c
Kayaking, taking it s-l-o-w.

048g
Splashing in the fountain with friends.

050c



002d

A friend made these pretty dandelion crowns for the kids. Aren't they fun?


003d
Even my boy wanted one.

No comments: