Friday, April 17, 2009

Bird's Eye View

Have you ever sneaked a peak at your kids playing without them knowing? Their play is so random and personal, I never know what's going on. I got a chance to witness this genius in action the other day. The afternoon was gorgeous, the sun was out, the sky was blue. As soon as homework was done, they ran out to explore.

026b
I'm not sure what's being inspected here. An early bloom? An interesting bug, perhaps?


029b
"I, I, I'm running down the hill!!!"

030b


031b


032b
Oops. I've been spotted.

033b
Here I'm being commanded to watch a hill-roll. There goes Addi.....




038b
Ugh. I'm getting dizzy just looking at this.

045b
Poor dog. Watching her kids from the window.

"If you wouldn't run off every time you got that crazed look in your eye, you could be out there with them!" Dogs never listen to me.

2 comments:

Emily said...

I loved those random down-shots. You're right, they seem very intimate and special. Your kids look just like you BTW.

dianne - bunny trails said...

That's so fun when you can shoot them and they don't know you're there. I love your way-up-high angle! :D