Saturday, January 24, 2009

Comparison or Holy Toledo! That's a lot of snow!

I think I underestimated what 4 feet of snow can look like in reality.
Here we have two sets of pictures. The really colorful ones were taken just 5 months ago during my parent's first visit. The blurry, all white ones were taken last week. They are from the same park, the same objects. I'm not putting the pictures up because of how good they are, they are actually extremely average, what with the color and lighting issues. I put them here to show just how much stinking snow we've gotten since it started snowing Thanksgiving weekend.



Please note, friends and family: I am fine with all this snow! If we didn't have it, we would have no reason to be here because there wouldn't be enough kids for a school! Besides, skiing is pretty fun, and snow is definitely needed for that.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Yeah - It's amazing how snow changes your landscape, isn't it?

I'm not minding the snow 1/2 as much this year since we got the snowblower! ;-)

The skiing does sound fun, though....

Blessings,
Michelle